Sunday 1 December 2013

December. December. I love ya December.

The final month of the year has finally arrived, and I must say that it has gone extremely fast. 2013 has only just started!

This month I’ll be participating in Blogmas set up by Amy, which is basically like Vlogmas on YouTube but for bloggers. Amy kindly extended this to those who don’t celebrate Christmas aswell so below are my plans for the month:


·        Firstly, *insert a face exhibiting a genuine expression*, I will try to post everyday for this month. If not everyday, then once every two days. This will prove an immense challenge for me but I welcome it! It’s about time I posted a lot more, but essays and high school drama takes up 99% of my day. Hopefully not this month. So that’s one commitment, post everyday. Even if it’s one sentence or a picture, I’ll post.
·        Secondly, December can only mean one thing. School holidays! I cannot wait to take a break from moany teachers, drama, long train journeys (although I cannot really fault the Underground service), not necessarily essays but everything from within. Great thing those 5am mornings will halt for two weeks. Phew. I hope to make this holiday a productive one so that I don’t go back to school in January with mountains of work.
·       The image of London transforms during Christmas. The city just illuminates with Christmas lights. The sad thing is, even though I live in London, I hardly ever go central. This month I’ll be visiting Central London and take pictures of the festivities that are taking place.
·       Gain membership with the British Library (and just stare at St Pancras Hotel while I’m at it). Since I’m under 18, I need to apply through ‘Special Arrangements’ and then wait to see whether they accept my application or not.
·       And of course, even though I don’t celebrate Christmas myself, there are some aspects of Christmas that I do like so I’ll make this as Christmassy as I can.

So yeah, that’s it really. Let’s make December 2013 a memorable one by joining Blogmas here.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read comments and I'll get back to them all soon enough, so thank you! x