Tuesday 17 December 2013

Work In Progress

OK, so it clearly seems that I haven't stuck to my commitment of posting everyday.

The past week consisted of being struck down with a throat infection, essays, essays and essays. They are quickly becoming the bane of my life and I cannot wait for term to end.

Other than that, I’ve also been thinking about the direction in which my blog is heading after the New Year. I initially thought that I would have some sort of a journalistic approach to this space, so basically blogging about things that really capture my interest. For instance: feminism, conflict, religion etc, not that I’m overtly politically minded. And of course “I’m having an essay crisis” will continue to feature (unfortunately…).

So that’s it really. I’m back in force, and will continue to blog for the rest of the month as part of Blogmas.


x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read comments and I'll get back to them all soon enough, so thank you! x