Tuesday 31 December 2013

Goodbye 2013!


It's only fair to say that time has gone super quick! 2013 was full of ups and downs, but most importantly, new experiences. I've learnt so many life lessons that I simply didn't know 12 months ago. I finally found out that failing at something isn't the end of the world, and that with every end, there is a new beginning. New opportunities.

There are many things I'll remember 2013 for. Looking back, the only words to characterise the insanity of it all is drama-ridden. Quite literally. A year full of drama, both funny and petty.

As it all closes, 2014 will be a fresh start with many exciting things to happen. And oh, the World Cup. A perfect reason to stay glued to the television all day (the only ever time I watch football with anticipation).

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read comments and I'll get back to them all soon enough, so thank you! x