Monday 2 December 2013

Lazy Monday

The day started off with a 5am morning as usual and back to school it was.

Since my lessons start at 11:05am on Mondays, I headed down to Costa to do some work there for a change – rather than going to school early and staring blankly at the wall (and of course, watching YouTube videos).

I managed to get some of my History work done although a brief spell of distraction soon came by when I saw myself singing along to Coldplay’s Viva La Vida playing in the background. Oopsy.




Speaking about music, I just realised that Made In Chelsea’s Andy Jordan released his new single titled ‘Whole Load Of Water’. I am so incredibly late it’s unbelievable although I do remember seeing a scene from last week’s episode featuring him in a recording session.

I may be a little bit biased here (or maybe entirely biased) since Andy is one of my favourite cast members (after Francis and Mark Francis of course!), but it’s actually quite a good song. I like the vibe that’s attached to it, it’s quite flowy (never mind the pun). If you want to listen to it, give this a clicky and I’ll let you judge for yourself.

Happy Blogging! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read comments and I'll get back to them all soon enough, so thank you! x